Today, taking care of hair has become one of the most common trends. Protecting hair from damage, proper care and cosmetics are the ways that have helped many women get healthy and shiny hair. However, there are times when the hair is very damaged or has hair extensions. What should be done in this situation?
What should you do, if you want your hair to look like a shampoo advert? Let’s try to find out.
Do extensions cause damage of your hair?
If you have sparse and thin hair you may dream of having one more volume. Of course, proper cutting technique chosen by the hairdresser, such as framing layers and careful care can improve the appearance of the hair, but the effect may not be spectacular. For this reason, normal or colour hair extensions can be a good solution. Many people think that the damage of hair that they cause is really big. The truth is, however, that well-chosen and properly worn extensions do not damage the hair. One of the most common reasons for their destruction is assumption errors.
How to get rid of tape-in extensions without damaging your hair?
The best way to get rid of the hair extension is to use the right product. For example, a good tape in extension remover that has all the necessary ingredients can be a great choice. If you’re trying to find more information about that, you can on Facebook save some posts or photos and make yourself a folder.
5 Tips for Shattered Hair – how to take care of damaged hair?
Taking care of the hair is not particularly difficult.
There are five basic rules to remember:
- brushing your hair should become part of the care process. It’s very important to apply products and wash your hair thoroughly combed,
- if you wash your hair every day, try limiting it to every second or third day,
- use deep conditioning treatment,
- before drying your hair, take care of the ends – apply appropriate cosmetics to prevent split ends,
- at the end of your grooming process, dry your hair with a towel of suitable material that will not damage the ends of them. Also, limit heat damage – after all, you don’t always need to perform waves with a blow dryer or curling iron.
These few basic rules can gives your hair good moisture, the right ingredients and will make them look healthy. It is true that hair is really important. Being part of a group of people, having shiny hair and taking care of it can boost self-esteem and confidence.